Private Tour Berlin with your licensed English-speaking local guide
Explore the highlights of Berlin and sites off the beaten path on your private, bespoke Berlin tour.
No Hop-On/Hop-Off Tour – No Crowd – No waiting times – No boring pre-recorded comments.
Bespoke itineraries and schedule.
- For individuals – Groups of all sizes – Business Meetings – School Trips
- By Sedan, Minivan, Bus, on foot, in your own vehicle and public transport
- You determine the date, starting time, duration and subject of your private Berlin tour
- Private Berlin Shore Excursions for Baltic Cruise Passengers
- Pick-up/Transfer from airport, train station, hotel
- Personal and custom-tailored, informative & entertaining.
My team of professional guides and myself invite you to a private tour of Berlin and Potsdam. We will take you to the most interesting and outstanding sights as well as to some hidden places.
All tours may be also focused on special subjects as the “III Reich” – “Cold War and Berlin Wall” – Berlins “Jewish Heritage”.
All my guides and I are residents and tour yearlong; so we are able to give you all the latest information on Berlin.
Furthermore, we are all members of the Berlin Guides Association.
This is how your private Berlin tour could look like: Video here
With substantial background knowledge, lively everyday stories and amusing anecdotes we will make your Berlin or Potsdam visit a wonderful and unforgettable experience.
Welcome to Berlin!
Why taking a private Berlin tour with me?
This will be your own private Berlin tour – Individually planned and carried out for you, respectively for your party only.
- You’ll be picked up from your hotel, airport, Train station or any other place in Berlin.
- All driving tours will be carried out with spacious, comfortable, air-conditioned, state of the art vehicles
(including a passengers accident insurance).
- On a public Hop-On/Hop-Off tour you will have to travel in a large group, sitting in cramped space.
- You’d have to comply with a given, non-flexible itinerary instead seeing the places you are actually interested in.
- During a private tour you’ll have many opportunities for stops en route for snapshots and short walks.
You’ll see famous sites as the Brandenburg Gate, Checkpoint Charlie, the Reichstag, Unter den Linden Avenue, the Holocaust Memorial, original remnants of the Berlin Wall, the former site of Hitler’s Bunker, Alexander Square among many others and of course places off the beaten path.
A private Berlin tour with me will offer you customized and unique traveling experiences. As all my guides and myself are local experts, we are able to give you real insider access that addresses your interests.
Last update: July 10th, 2018